Want to know why all religions are nonsense?

If we could eliminate all books - all religious and scientific texts and restart civilization, eventually the same exact science discoveries would be made but none of the same religious texts would; religions would emerge but all new with new stories and fairytales. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

No.

Dream on, silly.  Dream on.  God would teach the same things over again that he taught before.  The existence of other religions has nothing to do with the fact.

• 3 months ago

Not mine . See my answers for evidence .

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Claim not in evidence, and illogical claims.

• 3 months ago

This does not prove that there is no God or that there was no Jesus Christ.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Penn Jillette said something like that...

Here it is...

"If every trace of any single religion was wiped out and nothing was passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again.

There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense.

If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again. "

https://www.flickr.com/photos/95253804@N03/1041665...

~

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Because none of them can provide a single piece of evidence to back up any of their BS. 

• 3 months ago

Interesting idea, but ultimately probably not going to sway anyone.  This observation will seem intuitive and true to atheists, but will seem untrue to theists who would claim that god would simply 'reveal' himself through new prophets or something.  

I never get an answer as to why God only chooses such a sketchy communication method as using prophets who died thousands of years ago.  If he wants to communicate, why not just show up and talk to us?  It's like he DELIBERATELY chose the least reliable communication method he could think of.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Scientific Laws say the same, mythologies change.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.