Do you feel safe going to a casino now with all the precautions they are taking in regard to covid?
- zman492Lv 72 months agoFavourite answer
I have gone a few times recently. I can check on the internet how busy they are and have only gone in the middle of the night or in the morning when they are not busy. I am not sure how safe I would feel when they are busy.
- 2 days ago
I go early on weekdays and avoid the crowds. The only crowds are around the craps tables, so I just stay away from that area.
- ErikLv 71 month ago
Nope. Why take the risk? Casinos aren't going anywhere, they will be here when this is all over.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Divide By ZeroLv 72 months ago
Yes because I wear a good mask.
- Pearl LLv 72 months ago
i would but i dont go to casinos in the first place
- The DevilLv 72 months ago
...........No, not at all.
- rustbucketLv 72 months ago
I think it helps the house.