Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 2 months ago

Why can't teenagers have burgers and fries at a mexican restaurant?

I get laughed at for it

Because its not an American restaurant, its mexican.

• -

many places have meals for the kiddies. Nuggets + Fries or Mc and Cheese. But not for teens. Eat mexican or don't go in the first place. 

Because Most Mexican restaurant's to no have burgers and fries on the menu.

What’s the point of going to a Mexican restaurant if you’re just gonna have burger and fries

Might as well indulge on Burger King...

I know what you mean I would go to a Chinese place with my family as a kid and have a sandwich. People just think it's odd to go to an ethnic restaurant and have something completely out there.

The same reason they can't get tacos Burger King. You've gotta kick it into second gear. 

• Walt

burgers not on the menu in most mexican restaurants

They can if the restaurant serves them. If they're not on the menu, no one can get them.

Teenagers can have burgers and fries at a Mexican restaurant but a Mexican restaurant is made to serve Mexican food. If you want a burger and fries, go to an American restaurant.

There is a big difference between "laughed at" and "can't".