What will happen if all the restaurants are closed permanently where there's none left all over the world?

I've seen the list of restaurants closing in the year of 2020

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Audrey
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Everyone will have to learn how to cook for themselves!  Lol

• 2 months ago

People will learn how to make food for themselves with his own way,

that's why people will get health benefits.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The human population will be so much healthier and better skilled in the kitchen. 

• 2 months ago

nothing would really happen to me and anyone who knows how to cook. And people who don't they could just buy like ramen or oatmeal or whatever from super markets

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I guess I will be teaching "Unfavoreds" how to do Church, MMA fighting, weapons training, and how to cook and bake too. And also how to cut and color their own hair too! I can cook a "Bird's Nest"(Toast with an egg in it!:) YAY!!

• garry
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

what happens is you wont eat , learn to cook .

• 2 months ago

Perhaps there will be no fat b@stards left. which are a drain working with them as they are lazy and inconsiderate taking up too much space and air.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Very good decision   

• Derek
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Then the monumental heap of wasted food that restaurants generate every day would disappear. There would be a bit more to go around for the world's really poor people, who can never afford to eat in restaurants.

• 2 months ago

People will migrate to where the food is or die getting there.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Then everybody will just starve to death.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.