What will happen if all the restaurants are closed permanently where there's none left all over the world?

I've seen the list of restaurants closing in the year of 2020

• Audrey

Everyone will have to learn how to cook for themselves!  Lol

People will learn how to make food for themselves with his own way,

that's why people will get health benefits.

The human population will be so much healthier and better skilled in the kitchen. 

nothing would really happen to me and anyone who knows how to cook. And people who don't they could just buy like ramen or oatmeal or whatever from super markets

I guess I will be teaching "Unfavoreds" how to do Church, MMA fighting, weapons training, and how to cook and bake too. And also how to cut and color their own hair too! I can cook a "Bird's Nest"(Toast with an egg in it!:) YAY!!

• garry

what happens is you wont eat , learn to cook .

Perhaps there will be no fat b@stards left. which are a drain working with them as they are lazy and inconsiderate taking up too much space and air.

Very good decision   

• Derek

Then the monumental heap of wasted food that restaurants generate every day would disappear. There would be a bit more to go around for the world's really poor people, who can never afford to eat in restaurants.

People will migrate to where the food is or die getting there.

Then everybody will just starve to death.