Is wanting black people to not be murdered by the police for doing basically nothing a revolutionary idea to trump supporters ?

To the anonymous poster who starts "Nope." that clip was hot garbage it's seems to be cut together to pose a weird narrative but the only untoward activities were damaging the car. Conveniently for your narrative the footage before the car was damaged was not shown. Need I remind you that peaceful protesters in charlottesville were killed by a car. The rest of the video was just peaceful protesting (did their shouting make you sad?) when the video started repeating itself I stopped watching

Not unless they are just a bunch of racist scumbags.

Why no, we totally agree with that. We'd rather no one be killed by police. The problem is your perception that some of the victims were "basically doing nothing," which is not true. You don't understand the risks of police work, or that police are trained to protect themselves first. Personally, I think police across the country need some degree of retraining to deal with perpetrators less violently than they have in some highly visible cases. But I blame the people who defy police for instigating the situations in which they were shot. No, I'm not blaming the victims...but I am pointing out they contributed to what happened to them.

Nope.  It's the rioting and looting and violence that follows any single act that makes no sense to almost everybody except for the "woke" mob that actually agrees with violence I suppose.

Check out this video.  And tell us _how_ does this help anything at all?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXgDMNBmhxY

Youtube thumbnail

I'd guess most trump supporters consider that easily-dismissed shallow "thinking" from an easily-led shallow "thinker"...