Having a friend over during Corona?

I had a good friend reach out to me the other day. She's going through a rough patch and wants to be in the company of a friend, meaning me. I told her I'd have to think about it because of Corona. I have been seeing people, but only in small groups, only family members, and not more than once a week. I follow all the rules about masks and 6 feet apart stuff as does she. I told her I had to wait 7-14 days because I just recently, though it was six feet apart, visited an aunt who works at the hospital. I've been feeling really lonely and in need of some company too. She's even offered to wear a mask while at my house. I want to have her over, and I will self-isolate for 14 days after she leaves. Neither of us leave the house much. Would it be okay? Or would it absolutely unsafe to have over? We don't live in the same area. I will check how bad the virus is where she lives before making my decision. 

It wouldn't be an inconvenience to self-isolate for 14 days. I never leave the house anyway, unless its to visit a family member which just leads to 14 days of isolation. 

thats up to you

Why would you want to inconvenience yourself to have a friend over and then isolate for 14 days? .Have a video visit instead.