Do you know that lawful sexual relations admitted by God are those between a man and a woman within the framework of a lawful marriage?

Update:

Mr. Abdullah's answer is the best and that God will reserve the reward for him in the hereafter which can be up to 700 times the value of his answer. I apologize because I failed to consider her as a favorite.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Well, it's also the only one that makes sense.

• Piero
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

That sounds like a phrase from a televangelist looking for donations to pay for his divorce.

• 3 months ago

So you're saying that the Bible promotes anti-homosexual bigotry.  Well, certain parts of the Bible appear to promote exactly that.  Other parts appear to condemn wearers of mixed fabrics to hell, so you better check the tags inside your clothing if you want to escape eternal torture.  It would also appear very risky not to believe in talking snakes.  

Now I want to hear from all the thumbs-downers who are bigoted against homosexuals but accepting of mixed fabrics or non-believers in talking snakes. 

• 3 months ago

Yes, I do                    .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Yes, as a Christian I know that fact.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Everyone knows that.  Some just choose to disregard it -- to their peril.

• gillie
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

That's not a fact, it's a teaching of your religion.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

yes I do. a marriage is between a man and woman, not a man with a man or a woman and a woman, which is nasty and if anyone says different then something is real wrong with them.. Jehovah God made Adam out of the dust and Eve from Adam's rib. he made man and woman. in bible times Jehovah allowed men to have a lot of wives but not anymore, it is against the law to have more then one wife

• 3 months ago

No, I know that that is your interpretation of scripture, but we find a variety of sexual relations in the Bible ranging from none to multiple wives and/or concubines.

• 3 months ago

Of course we know that - being true Christians.  The Bible is clear about that; What is your question?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.