Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceOther - Social Science · 2 months ago

Do you agree that God is a sick, twisted, evil sociopath ?

• Raja
    2 days ago

God is not a sick, twisted, evil sociopath. God is caring even now. He is creating new spirits to improve the intelligence and make new developments in this world but evil people often pulling common people by their side and causing catastrophic events. If people suffer then it is because of their own deeds. Everything is happening according to the law of God. The relationship between God and human beings is just like a relationship you see between a scientist and his robots. The religions have made the people to think about him in a different angle. Now people must change their view to find the truth.

God never bothers whether people believe in him or not. God’s intervention in human affairs is very rare. God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. God is a mystery even to the spirits. Spirits are not eternal beings but their lifetime is long. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives after death in any form. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• 5 days ago

Why would you think that? Didn't baby get what they wanted? So let's blame God and call Him names. Sounds like the rantings of a spoilt 5 year old. When God doesn't give you something you really want - an ADULT realises it's not meant to be. I once desperately prayed for a lotto win so I could leave an abusive marriage. I was disappointed, but accepted it wasn't the right time. Later, I found a job, which was the best thing that happened to me. Not only did I learn some new skills (COMPUTERS!!) but I met some great people who treated me well enough to realise my husband was wrong when he kept telling me I was a stupid bit*h and no one liked me. A couple of years later, I left him. Not long after, I realised that if I had won the money, I would never have left him. He knew how to manipulate me - and with a lotto win - he would have laid on the 'charm' - until he spent all my money!!  This message really hit home with me. If you don't get what you want, accept that God knows what He is doing and that there is something better waiting for you, rather than act like a brat and call Him names . . .  

Depends on whether the person asking is an egotistical, poorly-educated, self-hating assshole. Are you gettimg my drift, :) 

No.....................................

• Dick

yes       ................  It it were real. God doesn't exist.

• Piero

There is no god. Religion is a scam. Most religious leaders are twisted, evil, greedy, and possibly sociopaths.

Which God?Please clarify

i dont think so

You have misunderstood in your saying above , the attributes that you mentioned is actually the attributes of Satan, the enemy of GOD and all mankind , its only aim of satan is to deviate mankind by using that attributes to hell with him eternally. That is why those who believe in GOD the Lord of all the worlds, then pray to HIM as such, Oh GOD please protect us from the evils of the damn satan.

Goodness belongs preeminently to God, for a thing is good according to its desirableness. Dionysius the Areopagite attributes good to God as to the first efficient cause, saying that, God is called good "as by Whom all things subsist."