jimmy asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

who would you have as PM Boris or Nicola ?

The English wouldn't have her, she far too honest about the way things are and the English don't like hearing pragmatic information about bad situations.They prefer the lore of the lie,they like living in fairyland.

The English go more for a convincing Tory lie, non-reality shows,sensational headlines,nationalistic bravado and we won WW2 -which is the biggest lie ever-  genre. I makes them feel in same-way, that they are the UK's most supreme, sorry England, world's most supreme.

Farage would be a better candidate for the English becasue he's the very incarnation of the English nationalistic mindset.. A Scot no,their personalties are far too Nordic.

The Union Jack is now a false flag. Ireland is independent and has a new flag. 

I would if not Sturgeon, want at least someone similar and as far removed for Johnson as possible in terms of integrity, truthfulness. and lack of waffle. I would imagine that Cummings who rules Johnson would not last for a second with such a person.

Mr Johnson and Nicola Krankie are level pegged in last place...

Boris everytime. Nicola only cares about Scots affairs and get her independence thought.  She cares nothing about rest of UK were as Boris wants to work to make the whole UK stronger. 

Nicky sturge told the SNP MPs to vote against handing over control of Sunday trading laws to local authorities in Engand Wales despite having done exactly that in Scotland. None of them had the balls to defy the silly, spiteful old bat. 

She is gonna inherit her folks' ex council house

If she sells it back to state for pennies I'll change my view of her. But I'm not holding my breath

Uncle Bulgaria is an amiable chump. Im indifferent about him to be honest. Luckily for him,  being a better option than Jezz required zero talent.

Nicola Sturgeon every time. Sturgeon has been brilliant at explaining to the Scottish people in ways they easily understand the reasons for and importance of measures to control COVID-19 that affect their liberty and daily lives. Johnson and his ministers have been hopeless in their handling of the crisis.

Nicola Sturgeon is a proper leader. She gets the job done, she is clear and principled.

Boris Johnson is an over-privileged chancer. He only wants the glory of the position, and none of the work. Worst prime minister ever. 

It's telling that 'anon' can only pick on her appearance, telling us that even he believes Sturgeon to be far more capable, honest and dignified than Johnson.

I want Boris Johnson who I voted for to give me Brexit,but Ms Sturgeon is a good  first minister for Scotland.

Boris I mean who would support a Jimmy Cfankie look alike