What are the teachings of your religion on how to live here below in order to prepare for the Hereafter? ?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favourite answer

Since Islam is the only religion of GOD being send down by HIM, who is the Lord of all the worlds , for all mankind of all generations , all races , tribes colors , languages and nations ,to be their way of life in this world, in order to become successful, both the life in this world and the life in the hereafter world. So in this world those who declare themselves to be the real followers of Islam, then become complete human being, which is the stepping stone tracing toward the here after world to become nearness to GOD , who is the sole owner of Paradise to dwell heaven dwellers there in for eternal happiness and forbid them  from being hell dwellers of tormented hell fire. GOD is Create.

• garry
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

teachings , load of rubbish , your born and then you die , it doesnt matter in the end , death is death .

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Christian here. Live according to bible teaching to get the most out of life.

See GOD in action NOW ? floods, fires

Why ? bec of sin

No sin  , no destruction.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

See the entire New Testament

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I like being a Zen Buddhist. There is 1. Sit. 2. Breathe. 3. Repeat.

That's pretty easy to remember.

• 3 months ago

To give up our sins, regret them, make what amends we can for them, and do good to others voluntarily.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

God sent His Son to Earth to teach us the answers to such questions, and His Son founded one Church, which He said was to remain one, to which He promised "The Holy Spirit will guide you into all truth", and "Whatsoever you bind upon Earth is bound in Heaven", and "He who hears you hears Me". Follow the teachings of His Church, guaranteed true by God Himself, and you will be fully prepared for the hereafter.

• 3 months ago

The main tenet of Christianity is to love the living God and other people.

• 3 months ago

Bible

B- Basic

I- Instructions

B- Before

L- Leaving

E- Earth

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

It's like the coyote and roadrunner cartoon.  We can see a looming disaster (boulder about to fall on our head), so we get out a tiny umbrella (inadequate to protect us), and hope and pray.  We assume that God wants to torture us on earth, so won't kill us off too soon.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

No such thing as an hereafter, grow up, you incompetent fool.  My teachings are that there is no evidence to support supernatural figures and events, so that tells me they do not exist!  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.