In the Bible Jesus says "My food is to serve"is this supposedto be our food tooCan we live on serving others and not have to eat real food?

"Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'" (Matthew 4:4) when He "gives commandments through the Holy Ghost to those He's chosen" (Acts 1:2)!

Nope.  We're mortal.  We have to have nourishment.

I looked up "my food is to serve" and that phrase does not appear in the Bible. You best recheck your quote. 

• It's not written anywhere, the word food, did you make it up?

Well! If you want to serve, put on a waiter's dress, and serve people at tables!

@. Misty: is a modern person, you must never believe his crusades and ridiculous Buffaloes!

Humans can't survive without food.  Living on spiritualism is a myth (without food).

• Misty

The bible is ancient superstition, it should never be taken literally.

THAT IS NOT ADVISABLE.

You did not give the Bible reference for that, because it is incomplete. Yes, Jesus said He came to serve and not to be served (Matthew 20:28). Yes, Jesus said He had food that His disciples didn't know of, when they returned with physical food. He spoke of spiritual food that sustained His spirit, namely, doing the will of His Father. But He ate the real food the disciples brought. He ate food all His time on Earth, apart from when on fasts. Christians are to serve others and also to eat actual food, as did Jesus.

Source(s): "My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work." John ch. 4 vss 7-38. "The work of God is this, to believe in the one he has sent... it is my Father who gives you the true bread from heaven... I am the bread of life." 6:29, 32-39

No, Jesus still ate real food but that's only for the body.  Our spirit man which is born again needs spiritual food every day and that comes directly from God's Ramah Words to us and His Word which we receive from reading the Bible also as well as hearing from the Holy Spirit.  

I don't remember Jesus saying His food was to serve.  Jesus said His meat was to do the will of God who sent Him and to finish the work (John 4:34).  The will of God for Jesus WAS to serve, of course, but not the only thing.  He had to learn obedience by the things that He suffered growing up and since Man shall not live by bread or food alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God,  (Matthew 4:4), Jesus' life's work in this world was to do God's Will - no matter what that was.  It included dying on the Cross for our sins - which is serving us though.  Jesus said He didn't come to be served but to serve and give His life a ransom for many (Matthew 20:28 and Mark 10:45).

Lets see....

John 4:34 KJV — Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

Jesus stated that as a spirit, not an human.

We humans require food for our bodies. We also should do Gods will as well though. Scripture is our "soul food."