My wife and I work together.I have more work than my wife does, but she expects to have all my attention at home.I feel helpless.what to do?

I guess just be glad you're not trying to do that with a couple of little kids also vying for your attention. You can't sugar coat this, the pandemic sucks and we're all out of our minds right now. 

first of all u are a complete liar. she has no interest in staying in ur room waiting for u. U are so fake its not even funny.

Sure! You shall help her for house chores! Bc all wives wanted husband to help her .

I would say at your end you should keep your office work limited to the workplace and not get too busy with it at home. Home is a place for family. ‘Stress diaries’ a book written by Dr. Rachna Khanna Singh, has been helpful in such work-life situations.