Face mask in my home? ?

Should I consider keeping my face mask on when I'm at home? Would it be a good idea?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

not if you're home. you only need to when you go out in public. 

• jenn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No you don’t have to unless you go somewhere 

• 5 months ago

My roommate is a nurse and she told me not to do that because as you wear your mask outside, there'll be germs on it and you don't want to carry that into the house and have it exposed everywhere. Besides, for those who live in the same house, you guys see each other every day and interact closely, so it wouldn't be sufficient. But if you're stopping by someone's house for a short visit, you should keep it on.

• 5 months ago

Honey , yogurt and lemon (only if ur skin is oily add lemon) 

Egg yolk with rose water 

Avocado, and yogurt 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Laura
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Face masks are helpful in public, when you are around people that you don't know and don't see on a regular basis.  

The people in your home you see on a regular basis.  You do not need to wear a mask around them, unless one of them is at a higher risk for catching the virus.    The point of wearing a mask is to protect the people you come into contact with.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I wouldn't suggest its a good idea, i hate the things myself.

The point of wearing them is so you don't infect others and so you don't breath in the virus... if you are home and none of your family members are infected - and you don't have visitors you're safe.

Wear a mask and have hand sterilizer for outside, thats all you need  :)  Use them both.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

no...........................

• 5 months ago

It can't hurt but if you live alone it's really not necessary.  If you've live with family that interacts with people outside the home a lot, then it could help.

• 5 months ago

That depends. If you are out and about a lot and live with your grandparents or anyone else especially vulnerable, it would be a good idea. Otherwise, being home gives you a good opportunity to wash your mask(s).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.