Brian asked in SportsBasketball · 4 months ago

Sharing a story..check this out basketball?

Tim Duncan and Lebron James are the best, and they are 2 NBA hall of famers.

They are legends.

If you need additional help to get some answers from experts, or you have other questions you want them to answer, call in 2 radio shows.

1st radio show's phone number is, 704-332-0173. Monday to Friday, 7am eastern time to 9:30am eastern time. Also, 4pm eastern time to 6:30pm eastern time.

2nd radio show's phone number is, 502-571-1080. Monday to Friday, 12pm eastern time to 12:55pm eastern time.

On Wednesday's and Friday's they do trivia, you can win some free prizes too.

There is an website that I watch live tv and sports for free, it is called "USTVGO.TV" (Google it), you can get rid off cable and not pay the cable bills. Some of the channels it requires for you to buy "NordVPN" (Nord VPN is an app to protect your "IP address").

There is no reason to pay cable bills, when you can watch live tv for free. Get a reliable internet service. There is no app for USTVGO. TV. Visit the website to watch live and sports.  

I was playing basketball at Golds gym wearing a Isaiah Thomas Jersey.  A guy was wearing a Bulls Micheal Jordan Jersey.  I think hes gonna go around me at the baseline instead he starts going forward and just beyond the free throw line he jumps, i try to jump to block him but his feet are like at my face....while hes in the air he says "Get up Isaiah"..and slam on me while im nowhere near high enough to block him and he was liek 5 foot 11 my height.i was in awe.