How big will my breasts get when i start taking female hormones?

I'm a transgender woman and i'm going to be starting my hormone treatment for the first time in the near future, but because i've never had hormone replacement therapy (hrt) before i don't know how big my breasts will be when i start taking my female hormones. How big will my breasts get when i start taking female hormones? Will they be the same size as the breasts of a cisgender woman or will they be a different size? Thanks for any (good) answers

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

Hormone treatments affect every patient differently based on their genetic makeup, their metabolism, their age, physical type, etc. Essentially there's no way in advance of starting treatment to accurately foresee how the treatment will affect you. That being said, the doctor who will be administering the treatment will have far better insight into how it might affect you than anyone else, because that doctor presumably has in-depth knowledge of your physical state. You should ask your doctor, keeping in mind that the doctor's response will still only be an educated guess. Good luck! 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You mean how big will your man-boons get? Depends on how fat you get. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They will not grow or look like typical female breasts, because you don't have the same tissue. They will be conical.

• 4 months ago

It depends on how old you are, but, probably not very big.  A cup, or maybe a B at the most.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.