I am mostly scared of my mortal sin because I dont want to go to hell, how do I make myself hate mortal sin because it offends God?

WHEN CONFRONTED AND TEMPTED TO COMMIT A MORTAL SIN, USE THE GRACE JESUS HIMSELF GIVES YOU TO AVOID IT.

ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD CAN SOMEONE AVOID SIN. DONT FORGET WHAT MAKES A MORTAL SIN A MORTAL SIN. THIS MUST ALL APPLY OR IT IS NOT A MORTAL SIN>>>There are three conditions for a sin to me a mortal sin:

1) The object must constitute grave matter

2) Full knowledge that the act is sinful

3) Committed with deliberate consent of the will

NOTICE, THE CONSENT OF THE WILL!!!

THERE ARE VENIAL SINS TOO BUT THEY ARE NOT DEADLY SEE HERE>>.

https://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/mortal_versus_...

If a person commits a Mortal Sin and has no way of going to confession before his death, he has only one chance of forgiveness: an Act of Perfect Contrition. If this is not made, he goes straight to Hell for all eternity.

ACT OF PERFECT CONTRITION>>>

"OH MY GOD, I AM SORRY FOR HAVING OFFENDED YOU, BECAUSE YOU ARE GOOD AND DESERVING OF ALL MY LOVE, MY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME IN JESUS NAME"!!!

Learn to love God and his human children through service.

there was a song years ago Dolly Pardon Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt it went: "to know know know you is to love love love you." And that is what i takes to hate sin like God hates sin. that is to get to know Him and other things will fall into the lower order they belong as you get to know Him. Because to know know know Him is to love love love Him.

Through a regular, personal program of prayer and study, coupled with a lifetime of full, faithful participation in all the work, worship, sacraments and devotions of the Holy Catholic Church.  

Self discipline...... and practice makes perfect. 

I’m not actually recommending this, but St. Benedict locked himself away in a cave for years in order to break his will. He believed the will is the source of all sin. He emerged to revolutionize western monasticism. 

Aquinas would describe the love of sin as an imbalance of the appetites.