Are me and my trans boyfriend lesbians?

Alright, so, I already know the answer. It's no. I'm a cis female and he's a trans guy. People are saying that it's 'clearly a homosexual relationship' when it's clearly not lol. So can ya'll reply to this question so I can show them and prove them wrong.

Thanks

Update:

Internalized homophobia? What are you guys, stupid? 1. I'm not homophobic, I'm literally bisexual and have dated women in the past. 

2. I'm dating a guy, so I don't understand why you guys are saying females? Trans guy, keyword: GUY. Why can't the transphobes get it through their head that trans people exist?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

A trans man is a man, regardless of what's between his legs.  If you are attracted only to men, and you view him as a man, and you are attracted to him as a man, you are heterosexual.  You are an opposite-sex couple, therefore it is a heterosexual relationship.  Even if you were both individually bisexual, you are female and he is male, therefore heterosexual relationship.  Anybody who would say you're a pair of lesbians is an ignorant prejudiced bigot.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I would go by gender identity when someone is trans.

However, as a trans guy, I get the impression most straight women would be uncomfortable or disgusted by a trans guy (in particular ones who still have some female anatomy and lacking a phallus) and reject them for that reason. So I think subconsciously trans guys get on well with someone who doesn't have an aversion to females sexually,regardless of their identity. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

"Internalized homophobia? What are you guys, stupid?"

Yes, the anti-trans trolls here are stupid.

• 4 months ago

Women cannot become men, and men cannot become women.

So you are clearly in a lesbian relationship.

Why not just celebrate your love of vaginas instead of claiming that men actually have those rancid things?

Be happy!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

It's a straight relationship if you're a girl and he's a guy, so you're not lesbians. Hope I helped!

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Two females dating is a homosexual relationship.  I'm sorry about your internalized homophobia.

• 4 months ago

Technically it is a homosexual relationship, you’re both genetic females and nothing can change that fact. Btw I’m not saying it’s wrong, just stating facts.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.