Are me and my trans boyfriend lesbians?

Alright, so, I already know the answer. It's no. I'm a cis female and he's a trans guy. People are saying that it's 'clearly a homosexual relationship' when it's clearly not lol. So can ya'll reply to this question so I can show them and prove them wrong.

Thanks

Internalized homophobia? What are you guys, stupid? 1. I'm not homophobic, I'm literally bisexual and have dated women in the past. 

2. I'm dating a guy, so I don't understand why you guys are saying females? Trans guy, keyword: GUY. Why can't the transphobes get it through their head that trans people exist?

• Sky

A trans man is a man, regardless of what's between his legs.  If you are attracted only to men, and you view him as a man, and you are attracted to him as a man, you are heterosexual.  You are an opposite-sex couple, therefore it is a heterosexual relationship.  Even if you were both individually bisexual, you are female and he is male, therefore heterosexual relationship.  Anybody who would say you're a pair of lesbians is an ignorant prejudiced bigot.

I would go by gender identity when someone is trans.

However, as a trans guy, I get the impression most straight women would be uncomfortable or disgusted by a trans guy (in particular ones who still have some female anatomy and lacking a phallus) and reject them for that reason. So I think subconsciously trans guys get on well with someone who doesn't have an aversion to females sexually,regardless of their identity. 

"Internalized homophobia? What are you guys, stupid?"

Yes, the anti-trans trolls here are stupid.

Women cannot become men, and men cannot become women.

So you are clearly in a lesbian relationship.

Why not just celebrate your love of vaginas instead of claiming that men actually have those rancid things?

Be happy!

It's a straight relationship if you're a girl and he's a guy, so you're not lesbians. Hope I helped!

Two females dating is a homosexual relationship.  I'm sorry about your internalized homophobia.

Technically it is a homosexual relationship, you’re both genetic females and nothing can change that fact. Btw I’m not saying it’s wrong, just stating facts.