What are some ways to build confidence? ?

Alright so I'm 29 working part-time at a craft store, living at my mom's house. I desperately need a full-time job, but I am really struggling with confidence to the point where I don't feel as if I am worthy of a high paying salary. I already graduated from college back in 2014, so I have a degree. What are some ways to get my confidence back up so I can start living more in the real world?

WOW, I work at Michaels and dont make much, which one do you work at? 

Of course you can make more, Just start applying, might be a little harder now wit this coronaviurus BS going on.

I saw ur other questions, yeah u live in texas, you either work for hobby lobby or Michaels I'll bet.

• Erik

Confidence comes from doing.  Go to school or learn a trade so you will become a more valuable employee.

By moving the question to mental health?

• John

Years of working experience will get you confidence.

• A

take an online class to bolster your skills,   update your resume and start going out on interviews.   You have no incentive to do this because you are living at home and parents are supporting you.  See a career counse;lor

research "Positive Affirmations"