John W
John W asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 months ago

Does Trump really believe that shutting down USPS is going to get people to vote for him?

Deployed military, veterans, social security recipients, small businesses, people who live in rural areas and many others rely on the post office, and are getting angry about what Trump is doing. It seems to me that he would lose many votes.

yes he does...................

• That accusation is nonsense! Trump told people to get their ballots in early; and allow the post office time to process the load. Does that sound like someone who wants to stop people from getting their ballots counted? As Usual, democrats with TDS are drinking the Kool Aid.

Democrat party= The party of false accusations. It's all you have

• yodi

country post offices will have no problem handling ballots. It's the city with the potential problem.

Maybe..he is pretty stupid..but I think the intention is to discourage voters

He wants to take this country back from the Hungarians.

He's "shutting down" USPS?

I'll be driving right down the street and voting like I always do. 

Only I'll be wearing a mask and keeping a safe distance.

Yes.  I've already decided to vote by mail-in ballot and I will GLADLY pay private courier charges to make sure my ballot gets to my local election officials.  I am taking no chances that my vote against Trump and his regime gets where it needs to go!  Get rid of Trump and his corrupt regime is that important!

Opposite, it is going to make people vote who didn't plan to and make people crawl to the polls if need be, telling people they can't do something is a bad idea 

Yes, Trump never uses his brain to think of the consequences. It's another sign of his narcissism. 

All 50 states already offer mail in voting by absentee ballot. You cannot be an American and not know that.

There are about 80 days before the election. It is plenty of time for anyone who wants to vote by mail to request an absentee ballot, receive the ballot, and mail it back.

However, the Democrat Party does not want legitimate absentee voting. They want to be able to print countless blank ballots so their operatives can "harvest" them. It is treason.