My boyfriend does not want my folks to stay at are house ever why?

My dad is a truck driver and sometimes comes through town for a few days, but my boyfriend does not want to have my folks to stay the night at all, I know he feels they kept his son away from him for years but that’s not true, he choose not to go through family building blocks at all when that was the court order he had to. But also he tells me his mom dosent stay the night not does she always call him, and he thinks my mom and I talk way to much, I just don’t get why he has an issue.

maybe you shouldnt be with him then

He is still hurt and he’s not dealt with it. Obviously he doesn’t get on with your parents and he doesn’t want to socialise too much with them. He is your husband and you have to live with him every day. If that is the only thing you have to put up with, it’s not too bad.  Let it go and give him more time. Maybe in a while try to get the family together for a happy lunch or brunch and get them to mend their relationship slowly. It is not that he doesn’t allow you to spend time with your parents , he doesn’t want too much time with them. https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/awake-no3-...