Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

What does it mean when a guy smiles at you?

But never talks to you? After many hours of work he smiles when he sees me and stops to stare at me. He has a sweet expression, like he's dreamy and looks like an angel, he has blond hair and green eyes, he's tall and has fair skin. His face looks handsome but also friendly. Why is his expression serious and cold but with me he smiles and stares at me, though he never talks to me or says hi?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Maybe he finds you attractive & is just being polite being that he could be "gay" or married & cannot be involved. mo.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably that he's just being polite but doesn't really want to talk to you. 

• 1 month ago

Chris Rock want some dick with that every man

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It means nothing.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

fair and tall isnt exactly dreamy to me. but please i want to tell u something...

if u want a cute baby dating a tall guy might not be what u are dreaming of.

that baby might have dad's height from birth....so just warning u...

:( please dont down.

guy shud be a little tall but not way taller..

u want that cutee tiny baby. by 7 months his feet are too big.

please take me serious.

ive see babies like this. he or she doesnt look cute and cozy in mother's embrace :(

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We don't know him; we can't read his mind.  There is no general answer that applies to everyone.

Many people smile just to be pleasant. It's basically polite. Whether he's actually interested in you and is just shy we can't say, because we don't know him.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

are you that one weird ugly fat girl i work with

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.