Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Here's two questions: is anyone here open-minded enough to accept that the earth can really be flat?

Is anyone here open-minded enough to accept that they can be currently dreaming?

Ann, in your reality, you are not being open-minded to my closed-mindedness.

You must be narrow-minded or not really. Maybe I'm just kidding.

Everyone knows that so called "facts" change everyday.

• Orla

Here's two more questions: is anyone here open-minded enough to accept that the earth can really be a cube? Is anyone here open-minded enough to accept that they can currently be earthworms ?

• funnel

Oh yes, absolutely. Those racist satellites and so called ''scientific'' racist facts. Did you know basketballs are flat and nobody can make a shot without a spatula? It's true. 

Not so open-minded that my brain falls out.

No I'm not open minded to believe nonsense.

• JuanB

Q1:  Sure my mind is open, so present some facts to back it up.

Q2:  Sure, maybe I'm dreaming.  That make you a figment of my imagination.  Oh great, another annoying figment that asks 2 questions when I only get credit for 1 question.

Do hurricanes exist? Because they can ONLY form on a spinning globe. 

So it is not "Open minded" that allows someone to think the earth is flat; it is a lack of education.

• Ann

It isn't open-minded to deny the facts. That's just foolish.