Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

What would have been the best sleeping arrangements?

My ex wife who I am still on friendly terms with, called and ask for my help. After our divorce she moved in with her mother. She said her mom’s condo complex power was off and she and her mom did not want to spend the night without electricity.

I said sure, come on over but I only have 2 bedrooms. She said we will work out the sleeping arrangements when we get there.

What do you think would been the best sleeping arrangements so everybody was happy? 

Its simple

She and her mother take 1 room, you take the other.

Problem solved.

I don't get why people troll about sh*t like this. I've see you ask this exact same question periodically and obviously it is not ongoing so I can only imagine you are so bored you have to make up fictitious scenarios. Maybe just fantasies on your part. Give it up.

How does having YOU come over solve the electricity problem?   If you have electricity,  invite her and her mother to come over to your place where you have power.   Bet she will not want to do that. 

None of them GAPP< because the situation is as made up as the last time you posted it. Which you've been doing for years.

• Robert

Ideally they would be in the Ramada Inn down the block, but since they are not you should probably offer them the bedroom and you take the couch.  It's the gentlemanly thing.