Career change own business as job coach ?

So I have a lengthy career in recruitment and have wanted to work from home for a while as I am a single mum but I have to work, go loopy if I don't. I have an idea to become a local job coach and offer CV writing services and interview preparations. Is this something feasible and what would you pay for such a service? 

Check going rates for such services in your area. e.g. US charges to write a resume start at $195, $225-250 & up for 2-page resume. Do NOT compete on price with the "$99 - people" as they are not professionals, have no experience, credentials, qualifications. Coaching people through the job-hunting process is a package, & usually runs several thousand dollars - comprehensive service including preparation of resume & template for cover letter, coaching them through job search skills/procedures, interview coaching. Additional months of coaching incur additional charges per month (retainer). 

• n2mama

It might be feasible, but I’m not sure how successful it would be to have that as your only work. Certainly there are a lot of people who would benefit from interview prep, but you run into both the challenge of them even knowing that they need your service, and being willing to pay for such a service. After all, you cannot provide a guarantee that if they use your services they will get hired, and job seekers are often financially strapped, so it’s hard to say what someone would pay for that type of service. 

I would suggest that perhaps you consider talking to some headhunters/recruiters to see if you could partner up with them to provide CV writing and interview prep to their clients. That might be a way to get your name out there and get some work, and you could get paid through the recruiter fee rather than directly from the job seeker.

I have no need of such a service.

What are you going to do with your child while you are "working" especially when you are interacting directly with clients?