Tire changer Electric vs  Air witch is best for start up and witch is best for moble.?

So I'm looking to start up a tire changing shop yes i know about the competition  I do have a plain. So I see these combo's out their $1500 to 3000 fair price right? Beside price I need to choose for the mobile part of my shop an Air tire changer or electric tire changer  what's the difference. Will I need a generator and a compressor if I go air I say this because I will also need a tire balancer I will also need lights if I choose to work at night theirs a lot of benefits if I choose electric tire changer for my mobile company why would I need an air tire changer. What size Generator would be best to run this equipment? Finally what brand would be best for a first time start up, and should I buy the cheep Chinese made machine? 

Start working at a tire shop first because you are clearly and totally clueless.

You'll need air, electricity, spelling lessons and way more experience before you start.