jean
Lv 4
jean asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

true/false prince philip will outlive the queen?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • It is unlikely but possible.At very old age, a person's health can deteriorate very suddenly. 

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I think false. For certain. 

• John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you are honest with yourself you will know that nobody can answer any question of that sort. Which of your parents will die first? Which of your friends' parents will die first?

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

This is not the type of question where one can answer true or false. None of us knows when people are going to die.

Commonsense can lead one to believe that your suggestion is not likely to happen. Philip is 99 years old and the Queen is 94 years old. The Queen appears to be hale and hearty, with some years to go.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

How would we know that?

I could guess and say false, as he is older than the Queen, and thus likely to die first, but, there is not all that much difference in their ages (4 years I think).  And, who knows what might happen?

• 1 month ago

If anybody KNEW that, they'd make a fortune but I'd suggest the odds are on him not outliving her.    She has long-lived genes on her mother's side, but maybe not so much via her father although he hastened his end with his smoking, as did her sister.   I think Philip has the genes for a long life, but am not sure about that.  He's doing well already.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How long is a piece of string. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hes a reptile so probably 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He is five years older, and male, so the odds are he won't.

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She's pretty tough

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.