What's the best way to stay calm when your really mad angry💢 😡 🤬👹as hell ?

• Smokie

Weed helps. It's nearly impossible to be angry while high.

I usually quote Psalm 37 to myself.  And remember that God said, "Vengeance is Mine, I shall repay".  And remember all those passages about what God is going to do to the wicked.  They will get theirs.  Your job is to forgive, be merciful, pray for them (pray that God will give them peace, as well as you).  

Say the f word a lot

• Rick

do something to keep your mind busy, like cleaning your rifle ............................

• Kin

Seek refuge in God from God. Say, I seek your refuge my Lord and you should be able to calm down. You should also sit down and drink a full glass of water. Go to sleep..you can also take a nap and get away from others. Seeking refuge in God is the very best.

Let us say somebody has criticized you. You get angry/upset. When you get angry/upset, do not react immediately. Think to yourself, 

‘Do I have in me the defects that have been pointed out by them? If in case, those defects are there in me, then, is it not my mistake to get angry/upset with them? However, if the blemishes pointed out by them are not present in me, then why should I get angry/upset with them?’

If you thus give an opportunity for such an enquiry and spend time in introspection, your anger will subside.

Immediately get out of the situation and keep your month shut......cool down by yourself.

Compartmentalize....put your anger in a box until you are ready to deal with it and forgive

otherwise it will rot your soul

I really wish I knew right about now. My best suggestion is to isolate yourself from people until your adrenaline rush wears off.

• Dze

walk away from the situation ...