If your partner don't ever want to make love, what dose it mean if they don't want to end the relationship ?

If you spouse don't say I love you on his or her own initiative but only when you ask so that mean I don't love you

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

Some people just dont like sex.If you meet someone like that,you have 2 choices.You either date them or move on.Its that simple.When a woman doesnt want to have sex and you do you arent going to do any good being with a woman who doesnt want sex. If you're in a relationship with someone who doesnt want sex it means you and her are incompatible for each other.Break up and find someone who does want sex too.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It means she has no feelings for you .She is living with you just for the sake of living.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

he is bad guy..he is cheat me

• 4 months ago

He's cheating on you but doesn't want you to take half his stuff.  That's what it means. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

How much in a dose?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

See a lawyer, get a divorce.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Seriously, people these days still have the audacity to say "There's more to relationships than sex,"....

What is this world coming to? Such a false statement.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.