If your partner don't ever want to make love, what dose it mean if they don't want to end the relationship ?

If you spouse don't say I love you on his or her own initiative but only when you ask so that mean I don't love you

Some people just dont like sex.If you meet someone like that,you have 2 choices.You either date them or move on.Its that simple.When a woman doesnt want to have sex and you do you arent going to do any good being with a woman who doesnt want sex. If you're in a relationship with someone who doesnt want sex it means you and her are incompatible for each other.Break up and find someone who does want sex too.

• Raja

It means she has no feelings for you .She is living with you just for the sake of living.

he is bad guy..he is cheat me

He's cheating on you but doesn't want you to take half his stuff.  That's what it means. 

How much in a dose?

See a lawyer, get a divorce.

Seriously, people these days still have the audacity to say "There's more to relationships than sex,"....

What is this world coming to? Such a false statement.