how can I make yahoo my home page on this computer?

how can I make yahoo as my home page

• .

Setting or changing your home page has nothing to do with the computer, but with the browser you are using. You can do a quick search on how to change your homepage using <browser> (Chrome, Safari, Opera, Edge, Firefox, Silk, etc). It's typically going to be in the browser settings. Add an update to your question, naming the browser or browsers that you want to have Yahoo as your home page, then move your question to an appropriate category (see below).

.

Your question belongs in Computers & Internet>Software as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Other-Yahoo Products and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• Sharon

This is how to make Yahoo your homepage: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/make-yahoo-homepage-sln2...