Is our child becoming a bully or something worse ?

Is my step daughter (11)turning into a monster ? .

She loves to torment her little autistic brother , I can see a menacing look on her face when she does it , it’s like she thrives off it. She will push and push and push him and focus on the things that make him freak out and when he retaliates in anger she then goes running to mummy and puts on the tears to try and get him in trouble.

She treats pets like toys and has tantrums when they don’t do what she wants .

Our dog turned on her and now growls every time she comes close .

She use to lock the dog in the bedroom with her, I have a pet python and she tries to hold her and shouts “ its my go now “. I won’t let her anymore coz she’s gonna end up getting bitten , my python isn’t as patient as our poor dog .

She seems to have zero empathy about anything and has no friends because she is just so cocky and sassy no one wants to talk to her .

Her behaviour is appalling aswell , has a major attitude problem and will never listen .

The only time she is ever nice is when she wants something .

She’s 11 and i’m dreading her turning into a teen 

In response to the first answer , we already have a lock on our bedroom door to stop them constantly pestering us at night , our bedroom is basically our living room when it’s late . We also have locks on the fridge and kitchen door because they will raid the kitchen and make a right mess no matter how many times they are told .

Bloody kids

I believed that your 11 year old step daughter is a bully because she picks on her autistic brother for no reason and makes him feel weak. She's just greedy and isn't satisfied for whatever she has. She'll need to improve on her behavior before she's ready to cooperate with others.

she needs to see a therapist.......................

• Prince

Your 11 year old daughter is a psychopath. On her way to abusing animals and ultimately murdering children. She should be stopped before that point.

if shes being physically abusive talk to the police about it

• Tj

KIds can be cruel to step parents.

• Ann

You need professional help.  Family counseling would be a start, along with some parenting classes.  Your stepdaughter also needs some individual counseling to help her understand what she is doing to her disabled brother. It sounds as if you're starting very late as far as getting a handle on these behaviors.  If she's 11 and still throwing tantrums, it sounds like she may have some autistic tendencies as well.  Cruelty to animals is a sign of very serious behavioral problems later in life. At least the dog has a clue. You need to get some help immediately. If she's your stepdaughter, I'm wondering what happened when her biological father was in the picture.  Did he and your wife have any kind of plan for raising children?  There seems to be more to this story than is being told.  

Your daughter needs to be evaluated for Autism, too. Because she's showing a lot of the signs of it.

• art

it sounds like a discipline problem that can be sorted out if you and your wife are willing to work together on it and back each other up.

have a word with your wife, tell her that she cant just give in to the little madam whenever she goes to her with tears.

when she is annoying your son or torturing the pets then you should take it in turns to give her a spanking - not just you, when should you be seen as the bad guy - your wife should take a turn at spanking the brat

Yikes! I don't really want to say too much as it is a child and she probably wants to see what she can get away with and gets enjoyment out of bullying things that are smaller and more vulnerable than her. Your partner needs to set her straight, she sounds spoilt as hell and if you guys don't put a stop to it she will never last in the real world and will expect everyone to be at hand and foot for her.

Sorry if she was my child I would defo make sure she never acts like that again she'd get a good ironing out.

Sounds like a psycho in the making!

yikes,get some good locks for your bedroom door and your son's.