How can one ensure that cockroach infestation in their home is prevented for a long time?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • jean
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

keep the kitchen really clean. Empty bins everyday, keep surfaces all clean of any food crumbs.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don’t go down this road pal. Start cleaning your filthy home. My veterinarian used to be a hoarder and had so many cockroaches. 3 of his dogs died from eating them. He was doing meth and thought they where birds. I got him back on track with my 3 step rehab system for the low price of 199.99. And for an additional 149.99 I sprayed his home with sulphuric acid and killed the roaches. Don’t do meth 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I curious..  right after divorce I didnt research, say All bills paid I jumped on apartment, was roach infested S-hole...  I suffered thru lease, bout my own small house...

• 2 months ago

Seal all your food up in airtight plastic containers. Never leave grease on your stove top or oven door. Spray where cockroaches nest. Put bay leaves in your cupboards. Sprinkle borax powder along baseboards and under your sink. Kill every roach you see and remove any dirt or egg cases you find. They are there because they can EAT and because there are cool, dry places to breed. Eliminate the food and the breeding places and you won't have them back. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robert
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Let the 'possums have access to inside your house.  'Possums eat those palmetto bugs. 

• 2 months ago

You keep putting out poison cause they keep coming.  I have had great results by using Pyrethrin.  That is the active ingredient I look for.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not living where there are cockroaches helps.  

• 2 months ago

Keep your home clean, keep food up and out of the way, well sealed, and make sure windows and doors are sealed well. Sometimes, depending on where you live, it's unavoidable, so many will have a pest control spray 2 times per year to keep them away.

• 2 months ago

what has this at all to do with dogs kid?   I suggest you re post in a more appropriate section therefore

Attachment image
  • Fuhr
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Take out the garbage more than once a month and vacuum.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.