Anonymous

I believe once someone gets the taste of cheating they always get temptations to do it again and will eventually do it again, do you agree?

I personally believe when someone cheats no matter how much they want to change they will always get urges to do it again. I don't believe in second chance once you go out of your way to cheat you determined that you don't care about your partner. All the bridges you had built burns down the moment you go off with someone else. The only next best thing that person can do is find someone else and start a clean slate. What do you think?

I don't think that is universally true at all. Many people cheat once, are disgusted and horrified by themselves and never do it again. Lots of people honor their spouse more than their momentary urges of loin. The adage of "once a cheater, always a cheater" simply isn't a fact. Character determines the level of submission to desire. And the repetition of it. 

• d j

It's who they are. 

One can change what they do but they can't change who they are.

So yes they can't help cheating.

• y

I agree only about that particular relationship. If they get away with it, get forgiven, a second chance and such. Then in the back of their mind they will believe, they will get another chance.  But those that pay a price,lose everything and such that they really cared about. I believe many of them will never cheat on anyone again.