Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Is it legal to sell apple cases?

Hello, I wonder if I can sell iPhone cases with logo if iPhone? I am enclosing photo. Is it legal to sell this (not claiming it is original)? If not, how can I sell them legally?

Thank you!

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

A company owns the rights to the use of their logo and nobody else can use it commercially without that company's permission. They are not going to give or sell you permission to use their logo because it would be in direct competition with their own products.

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Counterfiet branded products pretending to be something they are not is illegal to sell....... local law enforcement and apple will take action as it is fraud

• 1 month ago

Without arranging it first with Apple, you can't legally sell anything with their logo on it (unless you're simply reselling an authorized product).Doing so is considered counterfeiting and fraud, because it takes income away from the company that made the Apple brand desirable to consumers. You can't just swoop in and take advantage of their branding. Are you Chinese, by chance? This is how they operate.

• 1 month ago

Once you put the Apple logo on something, you need to get permission from Apple.

Apple has lawyers that aggressively check the internet for counterfeit items, and they also aggressively pursue copyright infringement. It will wind out to be fairly expensive for you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Apple and other companies take their copyrighted logos seriously.  You can not manufacture any item with a logo unless you have their permission.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, so long as they are just literal and not counterfeit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.