Would you believe it, I was looking around for  a product and saw one store advertise they proudly do not wear masks...lol  guess what?

I decided to not go to that business and went to the ones that say they are taking Covid precautions and encourage customers wear masks and that all employees wear masks.....

if dont want to wear mask stay home get coupons  and do online shopping https://uttercoupons.com/

Guess what. This isn’t a question.

can u imagine - i was having vertigo today so they told me on the phone to go to er. i came there wearing a mask - a proper one because i went  TO A HOSPITAL. the nurse told me to remove the masl because i was freaking out patients - no one was wearing a mask. i told her i do not give a slightest fck about other patients and their freaking out and then she read me a lecture about proper breathing and that corona virus does not jump on u, u need to put it in with dirty hands. THAT WAS A MEDICAL PERSONNEL PERSON which is supposed to have some sort of medical training. after i told her dizziness is the first symptom of corona virus and maybe they should test me she told me unless i will have high fever, sore throat , cough and diarrhea no one is going to test me for anything. after she started to check my ekg i asked her what was that for because dizziness is the first symptom of a stroke, not a heart attack. this is european free health care for ya. and no wonder the number of corona virus patients is so low where i live - nobody is getting tested for anything

Shut up and die.

So what's your point? That people are stupid?

Please post the link to the store that proudly advertises they don't wear masks.    You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Do you have a question, Sparky?

Guess what. You will eventually get the coronavirus anyway. {Irony would be getting the germs when exiting a medical facility that says (via a test) that you do not have the virus.} Masks are not a guaranteed protection.