Would you believe it, I was looking around for  a product and saw one store advertise they proudly do not wear masks...lol  guess what?

I decided to not go to that business and went to the ones that say they are taking Covid precautions and encourage customers wear masks and that all employees wear masks.....

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

if dont want to wear mask stay home get coupons  and do online shopping https://uttercoupons.com/

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Guess what. This isn’t a question.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

can u imagine - i was having vertigo today so they told me on the phone to go to er. i came there wearing a mask - a proper one because i went  TO A HOSPITAL. the nurse told me to remove the masl because i was freaking out patients - no one was wearing a mask. i told her i do not give a slightest fck about other patients and their freaking out and then she read me a lecture about proper breathing and that corona virus does not jump on u, u need to put it in with dirty hands. THAT WAS A MEDICAL PERSONNEL PERSON which is supposed to have some sort of medical training. after i told her dizziness is the first symptom of corona virus and maybe they should test me she told me unless i will have high fever, sore throat , cough and diarrhea no one is going to test me for anything. after she started to check my ekg i asked her what was that for because dizziness is the first symptom of a stroke, not a heart attack. this is european free health care for ya. and no wonder the number of corona virus patients is so low where i live - nobody is getting tested for anything

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Shut up and die.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

So what's your point? That people are stupid?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Please post the link to the store that proudly advertises they don't wear masks.    You can't, because it doesn't exist.

Do you have a question, Sparky?

• 2 months ago

Guess what. You will eventually get the coronavirus anyway. {Irony would be getting the germs when exiting a medical facility that says (via a test) that you do not have the virus.} Masks are not a guaranteed protection.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.