Burning Engine Oil 80K?

My Kia Forte EX 2014 is burning oil, I noticed it at 77K miles, I was low they said at the shop, they changed it and I started to monitor the oil, at about 1.5K after new oil added to Full, I needed to add at least half quart.

I read to change PCV valve first, I did, but still same results, next the Piston Rings but that can be expensive,  what else can I do before replacing Piston Ring Seals???

Nothing to worry about.. One quart for 3,000 is completely normal..

Hyundia/Kia use 5W20 oil grade (do not add different grade), You should not burn that millage, If your vehicle is equipped with GDI, that engine is the worst one, possible internal failure. like piston ring ect.

Don't fill to the "full line" and it takes longer.  Also increase the weight of the oil.  The difference between water and sugar water.  You don't feel the difference but the engine does.  Go try 30W30 motor oil and add it to the mix.   It slows up the burning process.[never 50W]  Once you need 50W, you need a new engine.  With the 30W regular oil you will make 100k at least. And then think about  a motor job.

P.S. there are no stuck rings.  Car is too new.

There are some good ideas to follow by others, but before tearing into the motor, use engine flush to hopefully free stuck piston rings. That may be the only argument you might win with this engine. The other remedies are mechanical

It may have the same problem as some Toyota 4 cyls, coking of the oil control ring.

Try substituting  1 Qt Rislone for 1 Qt oil next change. It's not a miracle fix but may help with time. 

Could be valve guide seals.  Still pretty expensive, but worth looking into.

Rather than speculating, your best bet might be to find a good mechanic (not an oil or tire shop either) and have them take a look, determine what is wrong, and give you a quote for fixing it.

Then take it to another shop and get a second opinion, and another quote (you may need to repeat this a couple more times to make sure you get a consensus on what is wrong, and a good idea of what it is going to cost you.

The rate at which your engine is consuming oil isn't especially worrying unless it trends to getting worse over time.  It's possible that your engine has always burned oil at this rate and you may only be noticing it now because whoever changed the oil last may not have filled it entirely to "full" on the dipstick last oil change.  If it started a half quart lower than usual and lost a quart, the level may not be showing on the dipstick now whereas had it been "full" to start, it might still show a level on the dipstick even after burning a quart between changes.

If I were you I'd just keep an eye on the level and top it up as necessary.  I wouldn't spend a bunch of money having the engine taken apart over burning a quart of oil every 3000 miles.  That's actually well within spec for most modern engines.  If it starts losing 2-3 times more oil over that time AND you're sure there are no leaks, then it might be time to have someone dig into why it's burning so much oil.  Good luck 

A quart every 3k miles is normal.  Consult your owner's manual.

Motors will start burning more oil due to people not changing their oil and filter every 3,000 miles or every 5,000 miles when running synthetic oil. On top of that "monitoring" your oil level every 1,000 miles between oil changes is imperative. Once the oil level drops more then half way between the upper and lower dipstick marks the oil deteriorates faster turning black. That's when the bearing and piston ring wear starts happening. If it were my vehicle I'r run Valvoline High Mileage Blend oil, check it every 1,000 miles, and change the oil between 3,000 and 4,000 miles. If it gets black change it more frequently.

What makes you think you're burning it?  Do you have blue smoke being emitted? First thing to do is get under it and look for traces of a leak.

That said, the oil consumption is not horrendously high.  There's one manufacturer I'm aware of who say they expect about a litre per thousand miles, if not it's not working properly. 

If you get blue smoke on the first start of the day it's probably valve stem oil seals.