Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 5 months ago

Is 11pm a bad time to do DIY?

DIY sex ? DIY house demolition ? DIY throat singing ?

• yes! but it depends totally on you so Do It Yoursel,,    

WHAT kind?

DIY means Do It Yourself. It says ZERO about what you are doing. Loading your dishwasher can be classified as DIY.

WHERE?

If you live 5 miles from your nearest neighbor, it doesn't matter what time you make noise.

• Mr. P

It's ok if you can't be heard by other people. I try and make 9pm the cut off time and 9 am the start time of anything noisy.

But I was still wallpapering and hanging doors at about 2am.

Guilty of this as well, I guess it could be okay if your neighbors are okay with it and if you're not make a ton of noise.

It is if you have close neighbours, since the noise would drive them mad.

Not if you're quiet

it is after noise abatement ordinance in my community, so you have to keep it quiet

Outdoors, yes.  Indoors in a private home, as long as it's not really nosy and your family can stand it.  You cannot make noise and bother neighbors at 11PM.

• ?

If it's noisy it's against the law.