Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 2 months ago

How do I live any longer in the pandemic world?

I’m not suicidal or anything but I Just can’t take this pandemic world and I don’t feel like it will ever end.  I can’t see how a vaccination is all of a sudden gonna care of the world and half the population will get it.  Plus we don’t know how effective it would.  

I am really scared that I’ll never be able to Travel again and never be able to see my extended family again.  Since March the only person I i’ve been able to see is my dad.  We get along great so it’s a good mix but I miss seeing other people as well.  He and I live together and we’ve only left the house for food.  

So I am a 22-year-old man with learning disabilities and Bipolar.  How do I live in this pandemic world any longer? 

• Favourite answer

I know it's not the same but there are apps like zoom chat that you can use to keep in touch with your family.

The lock down in my area started 4 days before my birthday. I hadn't seen my family since thanks giving last year. 

Russia is bragging about having a vaccine, but I don't know how safe or effective it is. Try to be more positive and stay healthy. People that do get it at least hopefully they won't get re infected or infected. One day this thing will end it can't go on for ever. I'm hoping for that day to come sooner rather then later.