Who else hates the fact that you can't block Anonymous accounts?

Sometimes anonymous accounts post annoying answers to my questions and I just want to block them. But we can't because when a user is anon you don't have access to their profile. How stupid is that?

Anon basically makes a person impervious to blocking. Kinda defeats the purpose of being allowed to control who can and cannot respond to your questions.

What I hate is that anonymous accounts can block me.  But I cannot know that I have been blocked.  So I write and answer in good faith and THEN it will not let me post it.  Wasting my time.  I would like ALL anonymous accounts to either be closed down or, if a question is anonymous, it cannot block anything.

I hate that factor. 

There's a reason why I'm Anon...I prefer not to be stalked.

I bet you can in North Korea.

If you don't like annoying answers, then you might try not posting annoying "questions".

• Erik

I don't care 

comments went the next thing we want to go is anonymous that will stop 95% of the Abuse

• Daniel

I do but who knows maybe some day they will change it and Modify it so you can you never know a lot of Changes are being made on Yahoo Answers 

It is a public forum, you don't really have any control over who answers. Even if you block someone with a name, they would respond with a different account. 

• .

It doesn't matter who hates it or not, as taking a poll doesn't change anything. Users have posted about that issue on the Answers feedback forum (https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010) and no action has been taken, so to use the site users have to accept that Anon's can't be blocked.