Do you know that the wise choice of religion traces your life here below and in the hereafter?

Yes I know , that is why , GOD send down HIS only religion to all mankind of all generations from the beginning till the end of time. So this only religion of GOD is the only way of life for mankind of all generations to trace their path on this earth to become successful , both in this world and the hereafter world. For this world they would become complete human being and the world hereafter they would be rewarded by GOD to become heaven dwellers, to remain there in eternally and being guaranteed by GOD to be saved from the tormented heel fire. Thanks GOD for guided us to have wise decision in choosing HIS only religion for tracing our straight path on this very world to be nearness to HIM.

No, I don't.  What I know is that living one's religion well shapes our lives now and later.

• Misty

Not true, only the natural world exists.

• Archer

Do you know that the choice not to believe makes it 'you' life!