can i marinade tuna steaks in terryaki sauce?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Get food laughing gas from https://zakisazota-msk24.ru

• HMFan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes. You can also use salmon. It is better to use bold-flavored fish when marinating because lighter-flavored fish will be overpowered by the teriyaki flavor. ALTHOUGH... I've pan-fried tilapia and orange roughy with a little garlic, onion, and butter, and then at the last minute poured a little teriyaki sauce over it, lightly/quickly basted it, and then immediately served it. By doing this, the delicate fish doesn't have the chance to really absorb the teriyaki flavor which it would if you marinated it. Bon appétit! 

• 1 month ago

Yes, you can do that if you want.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes and no. While it will give you a different flavor, it can also burn when cooked-sugar content. Use less-don't cover the tuna with the teriyaki-rather just baste it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, you can, it will give it a nice flavour.  

• No reason you can't.  Just don't cook them that long.  Only a minute or two per side on the grill is all you should need.

• 1 month ago

sure. you can marinate them in what ever you like

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure.

But if you're going to grill or broil them, the teriyaki sauce might burn because it has lots of sugar. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's okay with me - go ahead.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.