Do you think this pandemic is fake?

I haven't infected by covid- 19 yet, even I touch my face several times. So for me, it looks fake..

What a funny ! I am safe. Stay home and stay safe.

It's real, the Deep State Democrats created it to destroy Trumps guaranteed reelection.

They created BLM for the same reason. 

Since I actually take care of covid patients, I would have to say no.

• Sarah

No. I wouldn't believe people would make up that 166,000 in the United States ALONE has died from covid (and millions more have been infected in our country)

• WOOWHO

Fake or HOAX as in the premise     that Germany France Spain  Portugal  England Scotland Ireland Iran China  India Egypt  Norway  Sweden Russia  Japan South Korea Australia   and other countries  ( all reporting  illness and death from the virus  ) 188 countries  of the 193  listed by the UN  are ALL IN on a CONSPIRACY    to DEFEAT  Donald J Trump ...

.. if its so FAKE why does TRUMP and his Staff get tested  daily or multiple times a day Trumps  action CONTRADICTS his own  claims

......  read it  several times  over and over sound paranoid and delusional and would take a lot of effort to UNIFY all those  populations or governments to be in on a conspiracy stage Deaths  burials  hospital doctors and nurses to STAGE  the  work day plus the PATIENTS stage and ACT and exhibit symptoms  forge death  certificates  grave diggers are in on it funeral  homes undertakers    Church and private grave yards  lab test people are in on it  specimen takers are ACTORS people with symptoms are ACTORS  and FAKE medical bills as if they had a virus  thousands of people daily  and different people in different towns and places all CONSPIRING

now  North Korea has no reported cases , but they also have had CLOSED  or restricted BOARDER  for years  and first to Close ( Jan 21 2020 )  entry by outsiders and  visitors  with  alert of the virus

... some ISLANDS have no reported cases such as the SOLOMON Islands in Feb  2020  did not allow entry or visitors  unless one had a medical certificate

VANUATU  implemented NO entry  restrictions in Feb 2020 and requiring a medical certificate and Quarantine seems  those  other countries without infection had the SAME THINKING PROCESS and ACTION  early in January and very early  February and maintained such regulations demonstrating its SPREAD by human to human contact

a VIRUS is a  INFECTIOUS AGENT  that require a HOST to replicate . humans are that HOST    humans and ANIMALS  have experience viruses  Epstein Barr Hepatitis C ,CANINE PAROVIRUS influenza A Hepatitis B Feline Immnio virus RABIES VIRUS EBOLA HIV VARIOLA  CORONA NL63 AVIAN Corona virus

• kelvin

no................

Only the delusional who can't face reality think it is 'fake' or make up ridiculous conspiracy theories. Most of them pretend to be big tough men (most are male)  but the reality is they are terrified that their lives might be forever changed so they revert to bizarre fantasies--their idea of a 'safe space.'

• I know some one that's had covid 19 twice. 

So it's real to me. 

considering the lengths of which this has gone, and alarming state of affairs i would say no