Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

During a house raid by the police are they able to take pregnancy tests?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • John P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I find it hard to imagine in Britain that the police could insist on 'on the spot' pregnancy testing during a raid. If it was obvious that there was serious sexual wrongdoing going on in the house then any (young) women would be immediately 'taken into care' and looked after by the local authorities until the whole business was resolved. If it seemed obvious that pregnancy might be involved then permission would be asked of the parents or carers (if the girls were very young) or of the young women themselves to take pregnancy tests. I do not know how the law would work in other parts of the world.

• 2 months ago

I can't imagine why a pregnancy test would be evidence in a crime.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Never heard of such a thing truly ever happening zxwbfgjk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Police who are raiding your home won't ever take pregnancy tests; not unless one of the police officers was a woman who thought she might be pregnant. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

if arrested they might test you at the jail. They will ask about your period. In case you need a pad

• 2 months ago

No and they will only be looking for underage drinkers and drugs

• LizB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I mean... you'd think they'd have other priorities at the time than seeing if one of them is knocked up, but....

• 2 months ago

Do you mean physically take tests found in the house? 

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

A search warrant has to describe the location that is searched, what areas can be searched, and what they are looking for.

• 2 months ago

I suppose, but it'd be an awkward time for an officer to suddenly be worried that she's pregnant.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.