Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

How can i drop out of school?

I'm 14 in 8th grade and the work is sooooo f*cking hard. I don't understand anything and i always fail. I went through the same thing last year in 7th. I'm surprised that i didn't get held back for being Slow. I'm tired of seeing everyone else and all of my friends succeed and I'm the one always failing and doing the work and activities the wrong way! Because of this. i just plan to give up and just drop out of this terrible place. school makes me sick. How can i drop out of school? I'm done. I have tried my hardest and that doesn't get me anywhere.

• 7 days ago

Thomas Edison failed through school and he invented the lightbulb.....you can become anything you want to be...you were made for greatness!!!

Listen man. You have to believe that school is easy for it to be easy. That's the whole secret. Also, your writing makes me think you're smarter than you think. Understand growth mindset instead of fixed mindset. Also understand this quote "do not talk badly of yourself. The warrior within will hear it, and be lessened by it."

oh you your me! dont drop out. read more. I used to read novels in class since I couldnt take their bullshot very well. I graduated secondary and primary and higher.

dropping out can be fun but it screws you over.

you could ways enroll yourself into a livein acadamy since financial rules have loosened up. it can be paid for like regular public school thru public funding.

my friend you cannot drop out for you are a minor.

maybe a tutor can help you. good luck.

dear lord.

help this chile.

Do you ask for help when you need it? That is what teachers are there for. They are paid to teach and help you with your work. Don't give up.

A parent, or legal guardian should be able to take you out of school if you want to quit, or you can run away from home, and not go to school anymore.

School is only going to get harder.

I dropped out of school twice. One time I flunked out, so I dropped out of school, and the other time it was because one of the schools I went to was far from where I lived, and I was traveling there everyday from where I lived, and the school gave me too much work, so I chose to drop out.

I went to 7 schools in my entire life. I transferred out of 1 school as well into another, but I was able to go pretty far academically even though I transferred out of one school, flunked out of another school, and dropped out of another school.

You might wondering how I got pretty far academically. Well I did in fact graduate from college, and this is as far as I went academically.

• drip

You can not drop out. 

Have you talked to your counselor or a teacher? What about your parents, 

If my child did horribly bad in 7 th grade I would want to know why. Is it a learning disability. ADD, ADHD. 

Are your parents setting homework rules at your home. Are they help you with your schoolwork. 

Aren’t teachers calling them in for conferences. 

If you are doing all the work the wrong way, that could be your reading skills, comprehension. 

Your parents, school and teachers need to work with you. 

Ask for help. Meet one on one with your teachers. Ask friends for help. 

You aren't "slow". You're just suffering from typical lazy teenage angst. And NO, you will NOT be permitted to drop out of school, not at your age. You need to suck it up and deal with it.

Wait till your 16. I'm 17 and me and my girlfriend dropped out. we went through the same thing your going through now, just try to hang in there! It'll all be ever soon. I know how it feels bro.