sidney asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Should I feel guilty ?

So I was outside with my dad and my neighbor and her granddaughter came out and I was about to go inside and so I was kinda behind the truck and my neighbors granddaughter was trying to get her grandmas dog was over by my dog ( my dog was around a fence so they couldn’t get to each other ) anyways my neighbors granddaughter went to go get a dog bone for my dog cause they always give him one lol but me and my neighbors granddaughter used to hang a little but we didn’t talk today so I feel kinda of guilty should I please help 

No.  Sometimes people have nothing to say, are preoccupied, or are in a mood (and it is best to say nothing).  While it would have been nice for you to have to say "HI", there is no requirement for you to have done so.  You can always make up for it next time.

This is about your feelings & not anything about your dog.  If you feel guilty, do something about it.

No, since you are just innocent here.