Why doesn't Yahoo allow comments any more?

Comments are often much worthier than the articles and more truthful.  Journalism today leans toward sensationalizing and for sure not unbiased.  So lets not call it journalism. 

Because Yahoo hates the American way of free speech.

It was done as a way to control free speech.  The comments refuted what was in the article and they could not allow that to happen.  There should be only one opinion, theirs.

Yahoo is posting in favor of Democrats and Black Lives Matter, and is not allowing others to place comments.  Yahoo is becoming a one sided. 

Don't worry Yahoo will allow comments again, under the far lefts watchful eye, and tell us it was all about free speech... after the election! 

Too many opposing viewpoints and facts to counter the liberal agenda.

Because people with weak minds and low self-esteem are easily offended by people with opposing views...

• Sharon

Commenting on answers has been removed because people have been abusing the comment section. For how long we don't know. It could be temporary, or it could be permanent.

• trump  declared  comments  in  y!a  was  unconstitutional?

• Kenny

It was me .  I get my feelings hurt easily so I kept complaining about it in the comments section so they got tired of it and cut it off .