Who will win the coming Premier League?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I would bet on Leeds United like leicester City

• Zapata
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It is simply untrue that "anyone can win the English PL" ...money talks and, sadly, it has now  become as uncompetitive as any other European league, with, at best, now only four possible winners - the mega-rich clubs bankrolled by billionaires (Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea or Man City). No other club, even comparatively rich ones like Arsenal or Spurs, stand a serious realistic chance unless ALL of the first four screw up big time ( which is the only reason the complete freak result of Leicester a few years ago happened). If you SERIOUSLY believe clubs like Brighton or Sheffield United or Wolverhampton or Newcastle have even a vague, possible, outside chance of winning it than you are severely deluded.

• 1 month ago

I can't see any other than Man City!

• 1 month ago

Hard to see beyond Liverpool or Man City i will go with City they will be hungrier for success after losing their title to Liverpool but Man Utd and Chelsea should be stronger next season as well.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Could be anyone out of Liverpool and Man City. 

• 1 month ago

I think dem scousers go' do it again. 

• 1 month ago

Southampton only joking I've got a feeling Chelsea might do it 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Definitely not MANU. I hope Tottenham for a change or Liverpool again.

• 1 month ago

Anyone can win the prem league. That league is insane bruh

Source(s): I'm gonna go with man city lol
  • 1 month ago

you'll find out when someone wins

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.