Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

I feel bad sleeping with a guy the first day I met him?

• Lester

Why does it matter which date it is

I slept with my wife on the first date and we've been married over 20 years.  By sleep I mean literally sleep.  We didn't have sex.  Actually,  she slept, I didn't. It was an exercise in frustration.

No wonder. You're old and have old-timey sexual hangups. I mean, you have to be old if you say "sleeping with" instead of "have sex with." "Sleeping with" is only said by old people and on TV to keep the FCC off their backs or in movies to keep them PG-13.

I did that too recently and it was really awkward. Probably ruined what would've been a potential friendship, so we don't talk at all anymore. I just tried to forget about it and move on. We all make mistakes 

• yay

You shouldn't. We're all human, we all have libidos and sometimes they get the best of us.