She’s in love with someone else, should I still tell her how I feel?

I was going to tell her how I feel yesterday when she texts me about how she finally confessed to her crush and her crush likes her back, She’s nonstop talking about how much she loves him and She asked me if She should try a relationship with him. I said that she should despite my feelings. I know her crush is a good person because he stopped her from vaping and drinking but it’s just torturing me every second of my existence because I want to give her everything she could ever desire and then some, she gets me like no one else ever has, it’s like looking in a Mirror. We’re all talking online but her crush lives in Florida, she lives in Yonkers, And I live on Long Island, so I’m the closest to her. Everything I eat tastes like ****, my sleep schedule’s ******, I’m in so much emotional pain. I want to tell her how I feel despite who she loves but I don’t want to lose her either. I’m afraid if I don’t shoot my shot before they start dating I’ll never have a chance with her again. I never want to do anything to hurt her because I can tell our friendship means a lot to her. But I don’t want to suffer anymore, I want to be happy too. I’ll get to the point should I tell her how I feel even though I already know the answer, or should I keep my feelings inside and suffer so she can be happy? Because in the end I just want to make every one of her days just a little bit brighter by being there for her no matter what.

NOPE!  Don't play yourself, homeboy.  

move onv, never play second fiddle your worth more than that.

She is not interested do not waste your valuable time chasing something that is never going to happen.

• Ocimom

Tell her how you feel.  You never know what may happen.

• Alan H

Do not spoil things between them.

If she moves on at some future date,  be there for her 

Tell her and hope for the worst 

Have you ever thought about just holding her hand, looking into her eyes and telling her that you love her? What do you mean you already know the answer?

If you tell her, it may ruin the relationship you have with her. So even if things don’t work out with the other guy you still won’t have a chance. But if this does ruin your relationship, it’ll hurt for a while but will eventually be able to move on. 

If you don’t tell her, you’ll have to watch her be happy with someone else but if things go bad with them, and you’re still in her life, you may then have a chance. 

If I were you, I’d wait

The way I answer questions like this in my own life is simple: I suggest you ask  yourself 'Which of these two choices am I likely to regret more? Not telling her how I feel and trying to be happy knowing that she has a nice guy as a boyfriend, even though I know I'll be miserable, or taking a shot, telling her how I feel even though I know her answer?'  From personal experience I've discovered that the only things I truly regret are the things I DIDN'T do. The chances that I DIDN'T take. Even if it didn't turn out the way I hoped, I've never regretted the chances I took. Good luck.

Just wait maybe she will date him but then part

Be her shoulder to cry on when that guy breaks her heart, don't try too hard, just be there for her and if she wants to be with you than she will.