Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why should i even go to a psychologist?

All they do is say some nice words to make you feel better and blah blah crap just to tame you

I'm slowly beginning to sympathize and emphasize with what Elliot Rodgers did

He did the right thing. 

It's not just sexual frustration but being cast out of society that hurts. Having no place to belong to. And social interaction is a human need no matter how you try to deny it.

Um excuse me you neurotypical people but how would you feel if you were isolated 24/ had no friends and nothing at all in life.

I bet all of you would have roped and committed suicide already because of how weak and pathetic you are

All hail the supreme gentlemen Elliot Rodgers!

Psychologists may be the subject of ridicule and bashing, but they are real and can perform powerful and effective service to people.

They may have mental issues.

There may be no other way.

First, no one knows who that guy is. Second, I feel like you are trying to cause harm to people who read your vitriol. I have to report you because I sense that you are vulnerable.  Follow your intuition but don't involve the good people on Yahoo.

Your question violates Yahoo rules and has been reported.  Your account could be discontinued.

• Liz

People can reverse their situation if they wanted to. The key is making the effort, taking hold of your life and redirecting it.

• Robert

Interesting.  Apparently the blah blah blah does not make you feel better at all.  Go back to your psychologist and explain to them exactly how you feel and demand a full cash refund.   Do it today.