Why is it so hard to cut out family in life than friends ?

• Tj

What is so hard? You just cut them out of your life, break off all communication, block them on everything they can contact you on. Do not respond to letters,phone calls, even surprise visit to you home or work. If they show up at your door or work, be prepared to not answer the door, and at work,, if you have to punch them out.  I did it to my 4 bit*ch sisters years ago, and I have never been happier in my life.

• Sandy

you grew up with these people. they know you. but you know them too. if they are severely dysfunctional, just stop taking their calls and move if you have to. don't let them guilt you into coming back. say you will, and then don't show up. lie. they should get the message over time.

well if she needs you to save her family i dont think that is what u are saying.

keep in mind everyone in her family has boyfriend girlfriends. But also sucess to.

So u left her at a crucial time, and now u shouldnt complain or be hypocritical.

Family is family forever, cut out or not. Friends tend to come and go. There is a bond of Love in most families: we may not love a person's behaviour always, but if we have any depth of character, we can love the person.